Exercise Facts You Must Know!
Fitness-oriented gym classes were designed to make fitness and good nutrition fun and achievable and to maximize the amount of movement during the class period. Class size was limited to 14 students to allow for increased instructor attention, increased opportunity for motivation, and less time standing in line. The key to keeping up with a resolution to get fit is finding an activity, or range of activities, that you enjoy. Not everyone sees exercise as fun, and doing something you find boring just because it's good for you is very difficult to sustain. But you can take steps to make it more enjoyable. Eye Exercise Close your eyes as tightly as you possibly can. Squeeze the eyes, so that the eye muscles contract. Hold this contraction for three seconds and then let go quickly. This exercise causes deep relaxation of the eye muscles and is especially beneficial after the slight strain caused by the eye exercises. Blink the eyes a few times. Exercise tip for an exercise benefit: Get yourself a stationary bike. They're easy and handy and quiet. So you can hop on it and exercise when your little one is taking a nap. Play your children's games with them: hopscotch, kick ball, jump-rope or what ever they come up with. Exercise facts Evidence shows that regular exercise can:
1. increase levels of HDL or "good" cholesterol,
2. lower high blood pressure,
3. help improve body composition by burning fat,
4. promote healthy blood sugar levels,
5. promote bone density,
6. boost the immune system,
7. improve mood and reduce the chance of depression. Generally speaking, the greater your stamina, the greater are the health benefits. If you want to improve your stamina, it's important to start gently, increasing the frequency of your activity before increasing how hard you exercise. Try out new sports or activities until you find something you like. When you find an activity you like, try exercising with a friend, at a pace that still allows you to talk. Activities that you can do as a family or with friends may help with motivation.